Fortress metal detector
Fortress metal detector
I have a Fortress Phantom metal detector which lost power on Wednesday. Upon investigation, I found the power supply (240vac in, 24vdc 1.7a and 5vdc 1a out)to be faulty. Due to not being able to get one of these immediately, I purchased an Omron 24vdc power supply and 5vdc power supply and fitted them. Once powered up I couldn't get the detector to stabilise. I've gone through the usual noise filters, phase angles and sensitivity inside the metal detector settings etc and managed to settle it down with the occasional fluctuation (detection) but this won't then detect the metal test pieces. I've installed a powr supply from another fortress unit and this has removed the issue but can't understand what the difference is. Has anybody any idea what would be causing this? Would a power supply filter remove some of the noise the detector is currently seeing? Any help gratefully appreciated.
- The Fortress Phantom Large Bag Metal Detector can detect ferrous and nonferrous metals (including stainless steel) in large dry product bags. The Phantom Large Bag Metal Detector has a detection.
- Fortress Technology is a leading manufacturer of industrial metal detectors for the food processing, pharma, chemical and lumber industries.
- Fortress Phantom Gravity Metal Detector L1213-02. Used Fortress Phantom gravity metal detector. Designed to detect metal contamination in dry, powdery or granular free-flowing products that can be gravity fed through a pipe.
- Eriez Industrial Metal Detection. Eriez Metal Detectors and Separators have application in a vast assortment of industries. Whether you are looking for small ferrous or nonferrous metal pieces, tramp metal or digger teeth, we can provide you with a metal detector to solve practically every metal contamination problem.
- FORTRESS METAL DETECTORS. CUSTOM METAL DETECTION SYSTEMS. The phenomenal market response to our Fortress Phantom line of metal detectors has validated that belief and the philosophy on which it is based; simple operation, outstanding reliability, and exceptional performance.
Fortress Phantom Metal Detector Manual Pdf
Fortress offers a variety of metal detector products, made to suit a customers’ needs and applications, ensuring optimal metal detection with a high ROI. Phantom Metal Detectors detect ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless steel contaminants using precision Digital Signal Processing Technology. Custom manufactured in either stainless steel or aluminum construction, a wide variety of aperture sizes are available to suit any application.
It needs no independent cabling.Installation. The most frequently used power sources are direct current sources and batteries. Cisco ip phone 7811.