NX-148E-RF LCD Touchpad w/Receiver Installation Instructions 2 9. Reattach the touchpad to the mounting plate by placing the top of the touchpad on the clips of the mounting plate and pushing the touchpad down into place. Replace the screw on the bottom of the touchpad. Apply power to the control panel. The NX-148E-RF Touchpad with Receiver combines touchpad and receiver capabilities into a single device for use with all NetworX control panels except CF (commercial fire) panels. Note: When using this touchpad with an NX-8E, NX-8V2, NX-6V2, or NX-4V2 and downloading via modem, make sure the. GE NX-148E Manuals & User Guides. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your GE NX-148E Keypad. Database contains 2 GE NX-148E Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual. It is compatible with all NetworX control panels. The Interlogix NetworX NX-148E-RF LCD RF Keypad offers the convenience of having an integrated wireless receiver built into the keypad along with standard hardwire features. A removable door allows the user to swing the door down or simply take it off for use.
- View and Download GE NX-148E - Security NetworX LCD Keypad user manual online. NetworX Series Commercial Fire LCD Keypad. NX-148E - Security NetworX LCD Keypad Keypad pdf manual download. Also for: Nx-148e-rf - security networx nx-8e system, Networx nx-148e-cf.
- . LCD, easy-to-read programmable display. Traditional design to go with any decor. Compatible with all NetworX series control panels. Easy to install, program and maintain. Interlogix NetworX NX-148E Wireless LCD Keypad Data Sheet. Interlogix NetworX NX-148E Wireless LCD Keypad Installation Manual.
NX-148E LCD Keypad
THIS MANUAL IS FURNISHED TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM AND
BECOME PROFICIENT IN ITS OPERATION. ALL USERS OF YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM SHOULD READ
AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS IN THIS BOOKLET. FAILURE TO DO SO
COULD RESULT IN THE SECURITY SYSTEM NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THIS BOOKLET SHOULD
BE KEPT IN AN ACCESSIBLE LOCATION FOR THE LIFE OF THE SECURITY SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT
UNDERSTAND ANY PART OF THIS MANUAL, YOU SHOULD NOTIFY YOUR INSTALLING COMPANY.
READ THE ENTIRE MANUAL AND, IF POSSIBLE, PRACTICE ON THE KEYPAD CONTROL WHILE
YOUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER IS ON SITE.
The SECURITY CONTROL can be turned on (ARMED) and off (DISARMED) by entering a 4 or 6 digit
code into the Keypad Control, which is similar to a telephone keypad. If your Security Control has
been so programmed, you may be able to turn on (ARM) your System by simply pressing the
[STAY] or [EXIT] key. The system must always be Disarmed using a 4 or 6 digit code. The LCD
keypad includes 9 lights and a 32-character liquid crystal display and a built-in electronic
sounder. These provide specific information relating to the status of the security system which is
described in the booklet. Understanding what the lights and sounds mean will help you to easily
operate your system.
KEEP IN MIND, THE LEVEL OF SECURITY YOU WILL OBTAIN WITH THIS SYSTEM RELATES
SPECIFICALLY WITH TWO MAJOR FACTORS:
1. The quantity, quality, and placement of security devices attached to this system.
2. The knowledge you have of the security system and how that knowledge is utilized in a
weekly test of the complete system.
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING FACTS WHEN PREPARING A SAFETY/SECURITY
PLAN FOR YOUR HOME/BUSINESS.
1. Your security system is an electronic device and is subject to failure or malfunction. Do
Oct 18, 2017 The premier game of Cricket is on the verge of an Epic Battle! Presenting Cricket Play 3D, a top class cricket game which has all the thrills, excitement & power pack action of real time cricket. Specially designed game for android mobiles and tablets that gives you the best experience of playing cricket on the go! Play the most advanced, dynamic 3D mobile cricket games with addictive, realistic game play on your android, iOS and Windows phone.
not rely on it as your single source of security.
2. Your system should be tested weekly.
3. Your system will not work without power.
4. Warning devices will need to be loud enough, wired correctly, and properly placed to
provide notification of an alarm event.
5. Smoke and heat detectors may not detect heat and smoke in all situations.
6. Use qualified security professionals to install and maintain your security system.
7. It may be possible to arm the security system without the backup battery connected.
Your periodic test should be done with A.C. Power removed to verify the battery is
connected and adequately charged.
Interlogix Nx 148e User Manual
8. Care should be taken to plug in and restrain the A.C. Transformer after testing.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE
OPERATING YOUR SECURITY CONTROL SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY PORTION
OF THIS MANUAL, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM, CONTACT THE