Nexus 7 is Google's latest Nexus experience device and the first tablet to feature AndroidTM 4.1 Jellybean. It combines the best of both Google and ASUS design, with the most advanced software from Google paired with cutting edge ASUS hardware. Samsung Google Nexus 10 Manual User Guide free pdf download instruction manual book online operating Setting Troubleshooting Support, The collaboration between Samsung and Google to dominate the tablet market is not over priced. Not long ago, Google again announced a product called Nexus tablet segment 10 to reach upscale consumers.
What’s Included in this is Manual Manual. T his manual is divided into four main sections. The first section covers everything you need to know to play Neverwinter Nights. It explains how to create characters, how to move around and explore the world, and how to adventure online with other player characters. Neverwinter nights player manual download.
If you're having trouble with your Google tablet you might find the answer here as we discuss common Google Nexus 7 problems and try to find solutions to fix them. Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers.Sponsored Links:Google Nexus 7 Manual The Google Nexus 7 manual or user guide now available for download in PDF format. The Asus or Google Nexus 7 tablet manual also known asNexus 7 ebook guidethat contain many reference information and important instruction which can help owner of this tablet. The Asus Nexus Tablet User Guide has 84 pages, with file size of 10.1 MB and support in english language. In the Google Nexus 7 owner manual you can find information such as about tutorial turn on and sign in, charge the battery, use a Google account, Jelly Ban tips, using home screen on page 7, About Google now, touch and type, also face an unlock on page 15.
|Google / Asus Nexus 7 Tablet Manual Cover|
Other important information about bean screen content on page 63, bluetooth device, connect to a windows and macintosh via USB, change back up and reset, screen lock guide, set up tablet, and many more. While for table of content as follows:
Asus Nexus 7 Tablet 2013
- 1. Get started
- 2. Play & explore
- 3. Make yourself at home
- 4. Make Search personal
- 5. Tune performance
- 6. Enter & edit text
- 7. Connect to networks
- 8. Connect to devices
- 9. Manage accounts
- 10. Secure your tablet
- 11. Accessibility
Nexus 7 2013 Android 9
User manual Asus Nexus 7 (2013)
Download user manual Asus Nexus 7 (2013) in PDF format: Nexus_7_2013_EN
- Over 2.3 million pixels packed into a 7-inch display with an ultra-high 323ppi for incredible visuals in full HD
- Slim new design increases comfort and portability, narrow bezels make it easy to hold in one hand
- Designed for portability: weighing only 290g with an ultra-thin 8.65mm profile
- Quad-core performance: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and 2GB RAM for smooth and responsive performance
- Photos and video with dual HD cameras: 1.2MP front and 5MP rear
- Cinematic stereo surround: Fraunhofer Cingo mobile audio technology for 5.1 virtual surround sound, with or without headphones
- Speedy dual-band Wi-Fi and optional 4G LTE for blazing internet speeds. Stay connected anywhere, anytime
- Operating System
- Display7″ LED Backlight WUXGA (1920×1200) Screen
10 finger multi-touch support
- CPUQualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Pro 8064 Quad-Core, 1.5 GHz*1
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ S4 Pro 8064 +MDM9215M Quad-Core, 1.5 GHz*2
- Storage16GB/32GB *3
- Network StandardDC-HSPA+ UL:42 Mbps/DL:5.76 Mbps
LTE UL:100 Mbps/DL:50 Mbps
- Wireless Data NetworkWLAN 802.11 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz/ 5GHz*3
Bluetooth V4.0, NFC
- Camera1.2 MP Front Camera with Auto focus
5 MP Rear Camera with Auto focuswith Auto focus
Auto focus (rear)
Large f2.4 aperture. (rear camera)
- Interface1 x SlimPort™
1 x Audio Jack: Headphone
- Sensor1. G-Sensor
3. Ambient Light Sensor
5. Hall Sensor
- Power AdaptorOutput:5.2V 1.35A/7W for other USB device
Input:100-240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
Support Wireless Charging
- Dimensions114 x 200 x 8.65 mm (WxHxD)
- Note*1: WiFi SKU,May vary by SKU and country.
*2: LTE SKU,May vary by SKU and country.
*3: May vary by SKU and country.
*4: NA/JP SKU: 2100(1), 1900(2), 1800(3), AWS 2100/1700(4), 850(5), 700(13), 700(17)
EU/KR/AU/Others SKU: 2100(1), 1900(2), 1800(3), AWS 2100/1700(4), 850(5), 2600(7), 800(20)
*5: Battery life will vary according to use. Battery life measured by looping 720p video, brightness at 100nits, external microphone, Wi-Fi /3G on, and Gmail logged in for email and updates.
2 thoughts on “Asus Nexus 7 (2013) – user manual”
This was given to me. The box says “Google”,then Modele: K008 (NEXUS7 ASUS)-2816; P/N;90NK0081-M00020, S/N:D70KBC200214…with alla athis information I want ato be sure I get the correct user manual. Thank you.
The box shows bar code with EAN above numbers: 716659 534907